Plan, organize, and prioritize sales strategies to achieve established sales targets
- Identify opportunities for Cengage Learning content, deliverable through traditional texts, eBook, and technology products that represent maximum revenue opportunity.
- Develop and revise Territory Plan for every school, utilizing sales database tool
- Generate realistic sales targets for all opportunities for both our installed business and competitive takeaways
- Create strategic plans for opportunities (including sales campaigns, Custom project specifications and Digital presentations)
- Develop itineraries and effectively utilize personnel and other resources to achieve sales objectives
- Develop and execute daily plans utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls with both campus decision makers, as well as to the relevant corporate entities.
- Develop and implement plan for effective strategic sampling of e-samples and print, as well as teaming with technology resources to effectively demo targeted Cengage Learning technologies.
Represent and promote Cengage Learning products to all customers to achieve and/or exceed established sales targets and goals
- Conduct sales calls, via the telephone, web conferencing tools, and occasionally in person.
- Represent full lists across discipline and school revenue responsibilities
- Sell Custom, Digital and bundling strategies into all sales calls
- Use Consultative Selling Skills framework to create lasting relationships with key instructors across assigned schools
- Strong demonstration skills of full product offering, including print, Custom and Digital solutions
- Attend conventions and evaluate sales/editorial opportunities as appropriate
Represent and facilitate pre and post sales needs for targeted customers, including but not limited to
- Develop customer relationships with key individuals at the campuses in order to identify revenue opportunities, while maintaining accurate information in tracking system (Magellan)
- Mapping of products into targeted programs' courses.
- Demonstrate technologies to generate interest and larger opportunities
- Create customer proposals, executive briefings, and other initiatives to maintain and increase Cengage Learning market share.
- Provide customer with necessary information to close sales
- Utilize technology resources in order to train and troubleshoot
Develop and report content partnership opportunities at assigned accounts by reporting competitive market information and working as a liaison with publishing teams to sign content partnership contracts
- Actively integrate and report faculty and content partnership opportunities into daily selling activities by seeking author contributors for content development for books, supplements, and digital product solutions
- Scout and report reviewer or faculty consultant leads
- Identify and report trends that could generate new content or marketing models for Cengage Learning
Manage territory resources/budget
- Qualify sampling needs in advance to avoid excess in shipping costs and units
- Review sales and sampling reports to impact cost effectiveness of sales process
- Manage T&E resources effectively
Manage communications and reporting
- Exhibit proficient use of technology communication tools
- Report to manager as required
- Update and maintain accurate and timely business records including contact management, market trends and competitive analysis for each existing and targeted account using customer database (Magellan)
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting will be required
- To join a forward-thinking organization and industry whose mission is to be the most respected and innovative source of instructing, learning and research solutions for the academic, professional and library markets worldwide
- Ongoing training, resources and support to expand your skills and advance your career
- A company that values employee development and promoting within
- The opportunity to sell customized products to meet your customer’s needs
- A competitive, but friendly team oriented approach toward selling quality products
The Enrollment Representative is responsible for generating sales revenue by matching students to ed2go continuing education / career training programs. Enrollment Representatives will prioritize a high volume of qualified leads, generated through our website, referrals, live chat, and telephone, to achieve personal and team metrics. The Enrollment Representative consults with prospective students ranging from course descriptions and instructors to financing, and enrollment, keeping the customer experience forefront throughout.
Successful Enrollment Representatives are effective at asking appropriate, probing questions, overcoming objections, and effective management of time, including being voice-to-voice whenever possible.
- Ensure the highest quality student experience from an individual’s first contact with the school through his or her initial enrollment by leveraging our processes and infrastructure.
- Generate student enrollment by calling on prospective students, advising them on how the school can meet their educational and career needs and guides qualified applicants through the admissions and enrollment process.
- Complete all required reports regarding sales and sales campaigns, market feedback and team territory management activities.
- Maximize your sales conversations using a proven sales methodology and time management techniques.
- Manage your pipeline to meet/exceed all assigned revenue and enrollment objectives.